Saturday, December 10, 2011

Dogs and Coffee

Couple thoughts for today, firstly, dogs should not be aggressive in their pet seeking. If you want to be pet, stop hitting me. I realize that I am fostering your bad habits of hitting people by rewarding you with pets, but really. It's just bad form. And it's starting to hurt.


Today I have found the first pro in living in a 5th wheel over living in a house. And it's quite simple really. When I lived and worked in the 5th wheel, I could hear my coffee brew throughout my entire abode. Now, I set my coffee to brew and walk away, which is typical, however, I can't hear jack-poo from across the house. Now, I get my coffee when something brings me back to the kitchen and I see a full cup of coffee in the machine and realize that it belongs to me. This means that I never get hot cups of coffee anymore. However, if you've seen my (I'm trying to thinking of a good synonym for addiction, but nothing seems to work) of coffee, you already know that lukewarm coffee causes me no anxiety or disappointment. I am drinking it happily. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment